Green Lake is a loving Christian community with a unique personality where the grace of Jesus includes all people; God's acceptance creates a healing environment; people worship, study, play, and celebrate; and each person's individuality is affirmed.
We are guided by Scripture and the Spirit, and aspire to make a positive difference in the world.
These are the core values we prize and through which we build our corporate culture:
- Respect for people and their choices
- Nurture of members and visitors
- Unity through worship, a sense of family and fellowship
- The challenging study of Scripture
- The guidance of the Holy Spirit
- Growing like our model Jesus Christ.
These are the people we choose to serve in our church family:
- Our Children with nurture, religious education, models, and participation in our worship
- The Collegiate and Academic Community with an environment of openness to explore truth and pastoral nurture.
- Our Youth and Singles with a place to be, social and recreational interaction, mentoring, and a contemporary voice in worship.
- Former Members with respectful contacts, sensitivity to past hurts, and invitations to fellowship.
- New Members with nurture in the faith community.
- The Elderly with access and sensitivity; and from whom we need wisdom.
And these are the people we choose to serve in our community:
- Our Neighbors with respect, and invitations to Continuing Education events, fellowship, and worship.
- Our Daycare Patrons with Christian education, and invitations to be part of our fellowship.